Some phones require you to enter a passkey (sometimes called pass code, pass key or password, depending on your phone) when you establish a new bluetooth device link for pairing. For Plantronics the generic passkey is 0000. Hope that helps save you some time on hold with tech support! We also have the link to the Plantronics bluetooth interactive pairing guide below on our "Favorits Links" section.
About This Blog
- We just can't help it. We're know-it-alls about Plantronics headsets. It comes from working in this business for many years, day in and day out. You get the picture. We're headset fanatics and we're happy to share our knowledge of the excrutiating minutiae you can't find anywhere else. Headset enthusiasts of the world unite!
- Polycom IP phones are a little troublesome when it...
- Quick Reference for all of the correct settings fo...
- Tried plugging Plantronics CS55 into Cisco IP phon...
- What headset can you use with a Cisco 7920 or 7921...
- It's almost impossible to find replacement earbuds...
- Headsets for training a new employee
- Plantronics CalistoPro is my new favorite thing!
- What happened to the Plantronics Polaris headsets?...
- Why is my Plantronics bluetooth asking me for a Pa...
- The Elusive, Discontinued Battery for Plantronics ...
- The Plantronics CT14 finally came in (after 3 mont...
- Help! My CS50, CS55 or CS70 wireless headset stopp...
- Have you seen the new Discovery 925 in Pink?
- Plantronics announces new Savi wireless headset
- ▼ April (14)
Favorite Links Relating to Plantronics Headsets:
- Plantronics Headsets from Founders Telecom on Facebook
- Plantronics Battery 46365-01 on Amazon
- Headset Central, All About Plantronics Headsets
- Helmet Headsets for Bicycle and Motorcycle Helmets
- Special Telephones and Devices for the Hearing Impaired
- Plantronics Interactive Bluetooth Pairing Guide
- FCC - Wireless Cell Phone Radio Frequency Safety
- American Physical Therapy Assn. - Use of headsets to relieve neck pain
- Usernomics - Ergonomics and use of headsets in the workplace
- NIOSH Report on Use of Headsets in Workplace
- Founders Telecom